If you play World of Warcraft, you probably also use the armory to query information about arena teams, characters, guilds, and items you are interested in.
Wouldn’t it be great to display this data on your blog, your forums, or your guild web page? This is where phpArmory fills in the blanks. phpArmory is a tool which gives you easy access to all data published by the World of Warcraft armory. It even will memorize data (as the armory may be unavailable frequently) to save bandwidth used.
- retrieve character data from the armory,
- retrieve guild data from the armory,
- retrieve item data from the armory,
- cache all queried data as files or in a MySQL database,
- deal with armory issues (e.g. lag, connectivity issues, etc.).
phpArmory is written as a PHP5 style class, and code documentation is embedded into the classes using phpDocumentor 1.4.2.
phpArmory is proudly hosted on GitHub.com. If you want to download your copy of phpArmory you can do so any time
- Download the latest release (hosted on GitHub.com)
Want to see what phpArmory can do? See for yourself:
- Character data: queries full XML data for the character Arkanella on realm Madmortem in the EU region.
- Guild data: queries full XML data for the guildDivinitas on realm Madmortem in the EU region.
- Item data: queries full XML data for the item Blessed Prayer Beads by using the item ID 19990.
- Item data: queries full XML data for the item Glimmering Naaru Silver by using the item name.
Looking for an official phpArmory release? We got you covered. Pick a release from below.